Sign in Hotmail: Sign in to your Hotmail account, which is now known as Outlook webmail service owned by Microsoft Corporation, with username or email address and password, and dive in the one of the world’s best, and old free webmail service to send and receive emails, messages, documents, images, and lot more.
As told, signing in to Hotmail email account is very simple, easy and secure, all you need to visit Hotmail or Outlook official login page, and provide relevant login information such as Hotmail username, which is also known as complete email address, and password of your Hotmail account.
As it is known that Microsoft is using Outlook for its webmail service instead of Hotmail, except the old users who are already using @hotmail.com in their email address, everyone is bound to use @outlook.com in their email address.
About HoTMaiL and Outlook
Outlook.com is a web-based suite of email, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft. One of the world’s first webmail services, it was founded in 1996 as Hotmail, which is stylized as HoTMaiL, by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale. Hotmail was acquired by Microsoft in 1997 for an estimated $400 million and launched as MSN Hotmail, later rebranded to Windows Live Hotmail as part of the Windows Live suite of products. Source, Wikipedia.com.
Sign Up to Hotmail (Outlook) Mail Account
Users who are not yet enrolled in Hotmail webmail service, are required to sign up for the first time to their Outlook Email account in order to successfully log in to their account, whenever and wherever internet is available.
Creating an email account with Outlook (Hotmail) by Microsoft is made very simple, and quick. If you are interested to create one, please follow the following step by step guide.
- Please visit the link https://login.live.com/ which is highly encrypted login page for Hotmail. You can also visit http://outlook.com or http://hotmail.com. And this is the webmail also used to Sign Up, Forgot my password, and Sign in with a single-use code
- Click the link “No account? Create one!” to access registration page of Hotmail
- Now Provide the following information and follow the process to complete the sign up procedure
You Complete Name
Username (Email Address)
Password (8-character minimum; case sensitive)
Your Birthdate (Month/Day/Year)
Your Gender (Male, Female or No Specified)
And your Phone Number
Simply Sign In to Hotmail Account – Step by Step
Once you successfully created a Hotmail or Outlook account, you are then account to access your email account whether you are using Computer (PC) or Smartphone, iPhone, Windows Phone, Tablet etc. Compare to signing up to Microsoft Outlook account, logging in is very simple, and convenient. Please follow the following steps to access your Hotmail mail account.
- Please visit the webpage https://login.live.com/, which is highly encrypted by Microsoft Corporation (US) with https instead of http.
- Enter Email/Phone/Username of your account in the relevant field.
- Enter the Password of your Hotmail account in the next appropriate field
- Remember that the Username you are required to provide is not case sensitive (CaSe SeNsItIvE), so it’s up to you whether or not you would like to capitalize your email address. However, the Password of your Hotmail email account is case sensitive.
- Finally, you need to press the button “Sign In” to enjoy a full experience of your Hotmail account.
- Do not forget to log out from your Hotmail account when you are done.
- That’s it
Keep Me Signed In Option
You can also check the little box “Keep me signed in” given under the “Sign In” button so that you would not need to type your Hotmail login information next time in your browser, unless you signed out from your email account or removed the cache of your web browser.
Don’t worry if you forgot the password of your Hotmail account. Microsoft Outlook has a solution for your Password recovery. Just visit the same Login Page and click the button Forgot my password. Now all you need to follow the process either through current email account or your phone number to reset your password.
Sign in with a Single-Use Code
With a single-use code, you can sign in to your Hotmail account online without providing the password. This helps protect your account when you’re using someone else’s PC, Smartphone, iPhone, Windows Phone or Tablet.
- For this purpose, click the link Sign in with a single-use code given at the bottom of the login page
- Enter the Email Address or Phone number of your account in the relevant field
- Under the Phone Number section, select the country and enter your phone number in the very next box, in order to use the primary phone number, you’ve associated with your Microsoft account
- Finally, click the button “Text me the code” and receive a code on your mobile phone which is to be used for login, otherwise, Sign in with a password
- That’s all!