Hotmail.com Sign In: Visit www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com to access Live MSN Hotmail login page, which is now marked as Microsoft Outlook – a webmail service online portal owned by Microsoft Corporation.
What is Hotmail.com Sign In?
As told, https://hotmail.com is an online portal of Microsoft Outlook webmail service which is available free throughout the world. Where, Outlook.com is a web-based suite of email, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft. One of the world’s first webmail services, it was founded in 1996 as Hotmail (stylized as HoTMaiL) by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale. It is now owned by Microsoft Corporation since 1997 with an estimate of $400 million people signed up, and launched as MSN Hotmail, later rebranded to Windows Live Hotmail as part of the Windows Live suite of products.
What is Outlook.com?
Microsoft changed the name Hotmail to Outlook as well as change in the address which is offered by the world’s largest webmail service, mostly used in UK, but also in United States. Https://outlook.com is an online portal which has replace https://hotmail.com. However, whichever of them you write at the address bar of your browser, it always takes or redirect your browser to same login page, which is https://mail.live.com/ or www.live.com/.
Learn Hotmail.com Sign In
If you already have an Outlook account, you can easily sign in to your Hotmail email account online, anytime, from anywhere with PC, Windows Phone or Android device like Smartphone. However, if you are not an account holder yet, please learn how to create a Hotmail account and Create one.
Sign In Hotmail Step by Step
- Turn your PC or Smartphone on
- Connect it to the working internet
- Open your favorite and updated web browser
- Visit the webpage https://hotmail.com , which is highly encrypted by Microsoft Corporation (US) with https instead of http.
- Enter Email/Phone/Username of your account in the relevant field.
- Enter the Password of your Hotmail account in the next appropriate field
- Remember that the Username you are required to provide is not case sensitive (CaSe SeNsItIvE), so it’s up to you whether or not you would like to capitalize your email address. However, the Password of your Hotmail email account is case sensitive.
- Finally, you need to press the button “Sign In” to enjoy a full experience of your Hotmail account.
- Do not forget to log out from your Hotmail account when you are done.
- That’s it